Website Design and Development
First impressions matter. What does your website say to your current and future customers? Does your website have the appearance and functionality to showcase your company?
With a majority of customers using the Internet to start their research, your website is the center of your marketing hub – it’s your company’s storefront, elevator pitch and informational resource – all rolled into one.
An engaging website:
- Tells your company’s story
- Sells the value of your products or services
- Establishes credibility
- Converts browsers into buyers
Don’t get overwhelmed when considering improvements to your website. Proximity Marketing’s design and development team is here for you. We love developing innovative web design that caters to your company, audience and industries. Proper web design is not just about building a sleek look. It’s about creating a positive user experience that engages visitors and turns them into customers.
Stages of our website design and development process include:
- Site Audit: We look at your current website and its performance.
- Keyword Research: We identify what you are ranking for on search engines, determine what keywords to target, and define the steps and tactics we can take to improve your search engine visibility and ROI.
- Sitemap: We create the structure of technical enhancements and on-page content that needs to be created.
- Content Creation: We write articles, industry pages, service overviews, etc.
- Design: We work on design and content in tandem for efficiency.
- Execution: With the design and content elements complete, we transition into the launch of your new website.
- Maintenance: After the site goes live, we train your staff on posting content and any other types of action you want to be able to do. We continue to perform technical maintenance to ensure that your website performs well in light of emerging trends and technologies.
Whether you need to construct a brand-new website or are looking to refresh your current site, our team is here for you. Contact us today!